What is whole-person wellness?
Playing & Working
Self Responsibility & Love
Finding balance in all dimensions of life.
An online wellbeing program based on innovative work of Dr.John Travis, founder of America's first wellness center.
"a foundational wellness tool"
Stanford Research Institute
in all 12 dimensions
personal action steps
tools and resources
progress towards goals
your potential for
The whole-person solution for
personal and professional wellbeing.
CLICK THE COLOR WHEEL TO LEARN MORE
3 STEPS TO WELLBEING
a unique, whole-person self-evaluation.
a dynamic, personalized Action Plan.
improvement with online tools and resources.
“Awesome program! Really easy and accessible.” — Kristie, New York
evelop coaching and facilitation skills for maximizing the
nventory program's effectiveness in improving people's personal and professional lives.
Feb. 16 - May 17, 2016
- Tue (7-9 ET)
Feb. 17 - May 18, 2016
- Wed (1-3 ET)
Register by November 30 - save $200-$300.
Become a Certified Wellness Inventory Coach!
“foundational wellness tool” — Stanford Research Institute
egister for one of our
earn about our whole person wellbeing model, experience a live demo of the
nventory, and learn about our coach certification training.
- assess deeper levels of your wellbeing and motivations in all 12 dimensions.
- create and track action steps, and set reminders for continual progress.
- learn how to identify priorities and create focused, successful action steps.
- measure your whole-person wellbeing as you continually improve.
- describe and monitor your experiences, goals, issues, progress, and new ideas.
Self Study Center
- explore wellbeing practices to inspire more awareness and actions.
Wellness Resource Centers
- learn more with free articles, exercises, and links to books, DVDs and CDs.
Share With Friends
Copyright © 2011 Wellness Inventory